Private WiFi – A Secure VPN
Virus Free No Ads
Anything you send or receive on your mobile device on public WiFi at hotels, airports, coffee shops and parks, can by intercepted.
Your passwords, pictures, private data, app data and personal information are all vulnerable to hackers. Your identity can literally be stolen out of thin air.
Private WiFi is a personal VPN (Virtual Private Network) that encrypts everything you send and receive with bank-level security, so no one else sees your information.
Private WiFi was developed as a solution for regular people. It is super easy to use and offers a crucial layer of privacy and anonymity that no other technology can match.
With Private WiFi, you will benefit from…
• Sophisticated Technology - Private WiFi is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that uses industry-standard 128-bit encryption, the same proven encryption technology trusted by financial institutions and government agencies.
• Global Accessibility - Private WiFi works everywhere in any hotspot around the world.
• Total Anonymity - Private WiFi automatically reroutes your data through an encrypted server in another location, which keeps you anonymous. Your actual location and IP address is never disclosed.
• Simplicity - Private WiFi installs quickly, and takes seconds to connect you to a secure encryption server so you can browse the web securely from any public hotspot.
• Non-Intrusive - It runs invisibly in the background while you browse the web or write an email.
• Dedicated Support - Private WiFi is committed to extraordinary customer service. Real product support from a real person is always available via email.
You can try Private WiFi for free for 10 days.
After that, you can purchase an auto-renew subscription for a single device:
• Monthly subscription for $2.99
• Annual subscription for $29.99
Don’t want a subscription? No problem. We also have Pay As You Go options available:
• 1GB for $1.99
• 10GB for $7.99
For more information about our Terms of Service, please go here: http://www.privatewifi.com/eula/