1. Over 168 ideas and increasing.
2. 10 different categories of applications. (Numbers, Text, Networking, Enterprise Applications, Threading, Web, Files, Databases, Graphics and Multimedia, and Games).
3. Three difficulty levels of ideas to cater for different proficiency levels.
4. Bookmark ideas for later.
5. Mark an idea's progress [undecided, in progress or completed].
6. Add a note to an idea.
7. Option for you to submit programming ideas for inclusion in future updates with credit to you.
8. Help section linked to Google+ community for when you need help implementing an idea provided in the app.
9. Free, fully material design and ad-free.
1. Internet: To be able to automatically download new ideas from the server.
Please note that this is not an IDE neither is it a programming tutorial application. Also it does not provide solutions or hints on how to implement the ideas featured in it, that is all up to you.
Made with ❤ in C#. You can browse the source code at https://github.com/mclintprojects/ideabag2