We glad to present you our new Puzzle game - Puzzles: Dinosaurs!
With our new game Puzzles: Dinosaurs you can:
- Choose one of three game modes.
- Collect 21 beautiful dinosaurs Puzzles.
- Play any dinosaurs Puzzles you want from the start.
- Play on tablet and smartphone.
Please rate and comment our app to help us make it better.
Interesting facts about Dinosaurs:
- Dinosaurs lived on all the continents, including Antarctica.
- Though mosasaurs, ichthyosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, and Dimetrodon are commonly believed to be dinosaurs, they are not technically dinosaurs. The term dinosaur refers to just land-dwelling reptiles that have a specific hip structure, among other traits.
- All dinosaurs laid eggs. About 40 kinds of dinosaur eggs have been discovered.
- Dinosaurs are divided into two groups by the structure of their hipbones. In the hips of saurischian, or lizard hipped, dinosaurs, one of the bones pointed forward. In the hips of ornithischian, or bird-hipped, dinosaurs, all the bones pointed backward. Ironically, scientists believe that birds evolved from lizard-hipped dinosaurs, not bird-hipped dinosaurs.
- Some dinosaurs may have had colorful skin, but scientists dont know for sure. Its likely that most dinosaurs had green and brown scales to help them hide among trees and plants.
- Slim dinosaurs such as Compsognathus and Ornithomimus were among the fastest dinosaurs. However, the cheetah can run faster than any dinosaur that existed.
- The popular preoccupation with dinosaurs has ensured their appearance in literature. Beginning in 1852 with a passing mention in Charles Dickens' Bleak House, dinosaurs have been featured in large numbers of fictional works.
- Godzilla's iconic character design was conceived as that of an amphibious reptilian monster based around the loose concept of a dinosaur with an erect standing posture, scaly skin, an anthropomorphic torso with muscular arms, spikes on its back and tail, and a furrowed brow.
A jigsaw puzzle is a tiling puzzle that requires the assembly of often oddly shaped interlocking and tessellating pieces. Each piece usually has a small part of a picture on it; when complete, a jigsaw puzzle produces a complete picture. In some cases more advanced types have appeared on the market, such as spherical jigsaws and puzzles showing optical illusions.
Jigsaw puzzles were originally created by painting a picture on a flat, rectangular piece of wood, and then cutting that picture into small pieces with a jigsaw, hence the name. John Spilsbury, a London cartographer and engraver, is credited with commercializing jigsaw puzzles around 1760. Jigsaw puzzles have since come to be made primarily of cardboard.
Typical images found on jigsaw puzzles that also include scenes from nature, buildings, and repetitive designs. Castles and mountains are two traditional subjects. However, any kind of picture can be used to make a jigsaw puzzle; some companies offer to turn personal photographs into puzzles. Completed puzzles can also be attached to a backing with adhesive to be used as artwork.
Disclaimer: Any Dinosaurs images are under copyright of their legal owners. No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
Sounds in this app download from: http://www.freesfx.co.uk.