Save time and
data! Opening a video link with Quick Video Info shows you the video thumbnail and details—without
pulling you out of your current app—allowing you to decide if you really
want to open that link. If so, it will open in the default app you'd normally use for video playback! And, if not, it's like you never left the app!
_______________________________If you'd like to help improve or add additional localizations/language translations, please see this open GitHub Issue item!
_______________________________Currently Supported Services:
• (v1.4.5) Vimeo.com
videos(Note: This app has no affiliation or association with any supported video providers.)
_______________________________Potential Future Improvements:
• Visual indicator on preview window if on mobile data
• Tap on thumbnail to show additional video details
• Support additional video providers
• Support previewing YouTube playlists and channels
• See the Issues page on our GitHub for a complete, up-to-date list of potential future features and improvements: https://github.com/SmithsonianDSP/QuickVideoInfo/issues/
For questions, feedback, and discussion: visit /r/QuickVideoInfo on reddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/QuickVideoInfo/
For issue tracking and source code: visit Quick Video Info on GitHub! https://github.com/SmithsonianDSP/QuickVideoInfo/