Put more money in your pocket with QuickBooks Self-Employed. Users have found billions in potential tax deductions by automatically tracking mileage, attaching receipts to business expenses, creating invoices and categorizing business expenses.
Track Mileage Automatically
• Mileage tracking uses your phone’s GPS automatically to track miles
• Log miles without draining your phone’s battery
• Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize deductions
• QuickBooks users log an average of $7,393 in potential mileage deductions per year
Take a Photo and Toss your Receipts
• Receipt scanner seamlessly enters transaction information for you
• Business expenses are automatically matched and categorized
• Receipts are stored, organized and ready for IRS tax season
Instantly Track and Organize Business Expenses
• Finances are easy to stay on top of so you don’t miss deductions
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account
• Track hours and manage expenses by sorting business from personal spending with a swipe
• Expense tracker keeps all expenses in one place and save more on taxes
Invoices – Send and Create on the Go
• Send invoices to get paid faster with free ACH bank transfers
• Invoice customers effortlessly from your smartphone while on the go
• Track invoices and send overdue notifications via invoice
• Invoice maker lets you know the moment your invoice is sent, viewed, and paid
Easy Quarterly and Annual Taxes
• Estimate taxes automatically - we do the math so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Track expenses to know what you owe each quarter before taxes are due
• Make monthly or quarterly tax reminders on due dates to avoid late fees
• Easily organize finances & business expenses for an instant IRS tax refund
Taxes are Done
• Upgrade to the TurboTax bundle and instantly export your financial data
• Connect with TurboTax to eliminate manual data entry
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses
• QuickBooks users receive one federal and one state tax return filing
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost.
Designed for freelancers, independent contractors, and self-employed individuals, QBSE will help you organize your finances to find tax deductions. On average, QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers identify $4,340 in potential tax savings per year.*
Make and send invoices on the go. Know the moment your invoice is sent, viewed, and paid, and send overdue notifications. Get paid faster with free ACH bank transfers.
QuickBooks Self-Employed saves time and finds money saving deductions for:
• Freelance workers
• On-demand workers
And best of all, your financial data is safe and secure because QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is free with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. QuickBooks Self-Employed’s mileage tracking feature has been designed and optimized to limit GPS usage.