It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in your field. Clinical Radiology and Clinical Oncology are now available on the RCR Journals app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both android tablets and smartphones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Clinical Radiology and Clinical Oncology websites. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
RCR Fellows and members: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the RCR website. Please note that your username is your e-mail address. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About RCR Journals
Clinical Radiology is an International Journal bringing you original research, editorials and review articles on all aspects of diagnostic imaging, including:
• Computed tomography
• Magnetic resonance imaging
• Digital radiology
• Interventional radiology
• Nuclear medicine.
Papers on radiological protection, quality assurance, audit in radiology and matters relating to radiological training and education are also included. In addition, each issue contains correspondence, book reviews and notices of forthcoming events.
Clinical Oncology is essential reading for all those with an active interest in the treatment of cancer. Its multidisciplinary approach allows readers to keep up-to-date with developments in their own as well as related fields.
Each issue is carefully selected to provide a combination of high quality original research, informative editorials and state-of-the-art reviews. The Journal covers all aspects of the clinical management of cancer patients and its authors are drawn from leading international centres.
The Journal features papers on all types of malignant disease including pathology, diagnosis and therapy, including radiotherapy, and systemic treatment.