Reversi, also known as Othello, is a popular two player strategy board game played on a 8x8 board. The rules of Reversi are easy to learn so anyone can start playing without spending much time learning the game. However, mastering Reversi comes in experience and strategically thinking. This game provides an intuitive experience playing Reversi with several great features including online match on the Internet.
● Standard Reversi board and game-play
● Single player, Two player and Online modes
● Single player mode: Play against AI with 1-10 difficulty levels
● Two player mode: 2 persons can play on same device
● Online mode: Online match with friends & random opponents on Internet
● Unlimited 'Hint' option
● Unlimited 'Undo' option
● Score system with statistics
● Social leaderboards and achievements
● Auto pass feature
● Game begins with two discs of each player placed on the board.
● Each player makes an alternating move adding a disc on the board.
● Each move must turn or flip at least one of the opponent's discs by surrounding them with his own disc in any directions, including diagonally.
● When no legal moves are available, the player must pass it to the opponent player.
● The game is over when no legal moves are available for both players or the entire board is full.
● The player with the maximum discs becomes the winner.
For more information about Reversi please visit: