Virus Free No Ads
The Ricoh myPrint mobile printing app brings mobile printing functionality to your Smartphone or Tablet. Print from anywhere, anytime, anyplace to any Ricoh myPrint enabled printer in your organisation-, school- or university network. Ricoh myPrint supports all common file types, Microsoft Office documents, PDF, text files, photos and other commonly used image files.
• Printing of documents, directly and secure from your Smartphone or Tablet
• Selecting pictures from your photo library in order to print
• Taking pictures and printing them with the integrated camera functionality
• Activating pre-paid voucher codes
• Management for additional email addresses for printing by email from multiple devices
• Scanning your organisation-, school- or university network address with the QR code
• Integration with existing print cost and accounting system
• Print release from any Ricoh myPrint enabled printer. Supports all Ricoh-model printers
• Support for your organisation’s ID badge to release print jobs or use the copy function
Other myPrint features:
• Supports Bring Your Own Device in your organisation with laptops, workstations, PC’s and mobile devices
• Automatic PC printer driver installation from your organisation’s myPrint website
• E-mail printing through your organisation’s myPrint email address
• Upload printing from the organisation’s myPrint website
• Access to a personal page on the organisation’s myPrint website for buying print credits or cashing pre-paid vouchers
• SSL communication support for secure printing
• LDAP Support
What is new?
• Support now also for Staple besides Black/White Colour, Simplex/Duplex, Number of copies (when connected to a myPrint environment using version 2.8 or higher).
Layout and style
• The app now can reflect the connected myPrint environment using its logo and colours (when connected to a myPrint environment using version 2.8 or higher).