Working with all Android devices(Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Asus, Xiaomi, Huawei,...etc)
This app work well on ROOT or NON-ROOT (Device Owner mode Enabled) device. Upgrade to PRO version (using Samsung SDK) to work WITHOUT ROOT.
☆ Package Disabler (App Freezer) is the best app forever help you disable, freeze and uninstall any Package or Service (Installed, Bloatware and System), make them disappear, save your RAM usage, Battery life and improve your Performance. All disabled package is marked unavailable from running and updating.
☆ One tap to disable/enable (freeze/unfreeze) all Bloatware (Pre-Installed apps like S Health, Gear VR, Instagram, One Drive, Microsoft Office, widget apps,etc)
☆ Package Disabler (App Freezer) work with almost Android devices (Samsung,LG,HTC,XiaoMi,etc)
If your device is already Root, you can run it directly. If your device is Non-Root, setup following this instruction below (complicated):
1. Support Android 5.0+ only and make sure you know how to use adb clearly.
2. Go to [Settings], go [Accounts], then remove All Accounts
3. Enable Android Debugging mode of your phone
4. Run command "adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.kunkunsoft.rootpackagedisablerfree/.receiver.DPMReceiver" on your computer terminal
5. Reboot your phone, now you can add your accounts back and enjoy this app
(For Detail Instruction: https://kunkunsoft.wordpress.com/setup_device_owner)
✔ Disable any Package - disable (freeze) any Installed, Bloatware or System package
✔ One-tap enable/disable packages support for more than 300 Bloatware (pre-installed packages)
✔ Disable any Service - disable any service (open Detail app dialog then click on [Service] button to use)
✔ Export/Import XML file - export/import disabled packages list to external storage, support to Backup and Restore disabled packages list feature
✔ Custom Bloatware list feature - edit and custom Bloatware list by yourself (support by [Set Non-Bloat] and [Set As Bloat] function)
✔ More Options - support to hide/unhide, show detail, launch and uninstall package
✔ Clear application Data - save your memory, battery and improve your performance
✔ One-tap Clear Data of Disabled packages - quickly to clear data of all disabled packages
✔ Favorite packages feature - save your favorite packages, quickly to access and disable
✔ Filter(top-right corner icon) - disabled packages list, running packages list, farvorite packages list, running services list
✔ Multiple Custom Widgets - quickly enable/disable any package or packages group
✔ Multiple Themes - blue, dark and light theme
✔ Password Protection Mode - lock this application by Passcode (offline)
✔ Material Design - simple and easy to use
- In Non-Root mode, this application requires [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN] permission to work. If you want to remove this permission, open this application, click on [Menu] -> [Uninstall this app]
How to uninstall:
- Open this app, select [Menu] (3-dots at top-right corner) and click on [Uninstall this app] to uninstall
How to add Home screen Widget:
- Go Home screen, press and hold on Home screen for 1 or 2 seconds.
- Select WIDGETS tab, find [Root Package Disable] then drag and drop widget to Home screen
- ☆Please enable all package, even apps that you consider bloatware before a system update (OTA)
- Always be careful to disable Critical (System) packages, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.
- Remember backup your devices, your datas before using this tool, We hold no responsibility for any damage you may cause.
If you have any problem, questions or feedback about this app please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]