Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited, one of the leading insurance companies in India, presents a customer app m-Chatra for its policy holders. Royal Sundaram has been offering innovative insurance solutions since 2000, and m-chatra is their yet another initiative to meet insurance needs easily and effectively. The app is a one-stop key to all insurance related processes, compatible with android versions 4.2 and above and iOS versions 7 and above.
Features of m-Chatra
With m-Chatra you can intimate a claim at the earliest, track your claims and avail professional assistance in just a few clicks. The m-Chatra app has unique features and a user interface that offers an enhanced experience for all Royal Sundaram insurance policy holders. Its major features include—
1. Viewing policy information
2. User’s guide providing expert, informative and easy-to-follow assistance—Renewal Notice Guide, Customer Guide and Request Guide
3. Renewal reminder message for policies, 30 days prior to policy expiration date
4. Intimation of Royal Sundaram insurance claim
5. Viewing and raising a service request
6. Real-time status of claims raised and request status
7. Recording claim history
8. Hospital search for Royal Sundaram medical insurance
9. Garage search for Royal Sundaram bike insurance and car insurance
10. Updating personal details
11. Contacting Royal Sundaram customer service team via email, toll free number and branch locator, in one click
Stacks of policy documents and lengthy registration/claim processes are a thing of the past. There is no need to spend hours with the agent to understand how the policy works. From self-registration to expert self-help guides, m-Chatra empowers customers to manage their policies in their own way and time.
How to use m-Chatra
The Royal Sundaram m-Chatra app is now available to all RS customers on a smartphone/tablet running on Android or iOS platforms. Download the app today, click on the signup option, register yourself through a secure OTP component and create a new password to log in the next time—you will be all set to enjoy quick and easy insurance services.
Once you are successfully registered and have your password, login to your mobile app and you will be navigated to the policy summary page with the list of tagged policies. Select the policy you want to access and you will be directed to that specific page.
For instance, if you choose the health category, you’ll find different available options related to your medical insurance. The system will display—
1. Your health policy details
2. Your MCard details and the QR code
3. Renewal message notice if the policy is due in next 30 days
4. Renewal notice guide in another tab
5. Status updates of all the claims raised by you
6. Different options to connect with the insurer—call, email, RS branches
7. The FAQ, user guides and other information
8. The Raise Request tab where you can raise a request
9. All the available network hospitals of RS with options to locate the hospital on the google map or call them
10. The Update Personal Details page to update your identification details
11. Intimate claim page
12. A claim intimation ID or claim reference ID
Similarly, you can check your motor insurance policy and you will obtain all the related information, from the nearest network garages to your Royal Sundaram car insurance claim. You can now have your insurance summary in the palm of your hand, even when you are on the go!
Royal Sundaram insurance protection follows you everywhere, so does its services—with m-Chatra.