The Samaveda derived from Sama means “Song” and Veda means “Knowledge”. It is part of the scriptures of Hinduism and also an ancient Vedic Sanskrit text. Samaveda is the third of the four Vedas and has exactly 1,875 mantras or verses, which are radically derived from the Rigveda (the first Veda).
Samaveda is the earliest known methodical procedure for giving a melody to a chanted verse. It is also known as Veda of chants or “Storehouse of knowledge of chants”. The Samaveda includes two major parts, first part includes four Melody collections and second part includes three verses “books”.
In the Samaveda, the first song explains the link and mapping of Rigveda verses into a melodic chant. Here, in this app, you can read about two primary Upanishad of Hinduism i.e the Chandogya Upanishad and the Kena Upanishad in Pdf format. Also you can have choice of Free Mobile Recharge Facility by just downloading offers or Apps.
If you find any mistake in any Pdf then you can tell us we correct our Pdf.
App Features :
- It is in Pdf format and also save the Pdf in your device.
- It is in Hindi language, easy to read at anytime.
- Get more than one, multiple benefits.
- Easily earn money also.
- You can Recharge your Mobile Free.
- You can get Free Talktime Balance.
- Get daily new offers, Apps, and easy to recharge facilities.