Worried about the haze in Singapore? Transboundary smoke haze from land and forest fires during the traditional dry period between June and October has been a recurrent feature in the southern ASEAN region in the past few decades.
- Choose between 1h, 3h and 24h PSI reporting
- Has multiple display panes to choose between meter mode, map mode and dashboard mode (choose your poison!)
- Fetch and store 24h haze data so you can compare readings over several days
- Has a simple desktop widget that gives you the latest Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) reading quickly.
- Taskbar notifications provided to the user when key PSI level thresholds have been breached.
- View per region PM 2.5 (1h or 3h) data on a map
- Adjust the frequency of data synchronization from preferences.
No more going to the NEA SG website and endlessly hitting refresh! Keep a close tab on atmospheric haze!
* Any analysis or transformation of data are made by HazeWatch and shall not be attributed to the Singapore Government or its Statutory Boards
* The application is provided free of charge. We will use all our reasonable endeavors to present the data accurately. However, we will not be liable for any loss of damage suffered because of any inaccuracy in the data presented. We will also in good faith, try and fix issues as and when they are reported but are not obliged to do so.