Smart Power Control
Virus Free No Ads
* Devices are detected automatically on the network.
* Use UDP (preferred in local networks) or HTTP (for access over the Internet) for controlling your anel devices.
Android widget support:
* Create a homescreen widget for every outlet you want to monitor and switch.
* Create switch-groups ("scenes") to switch multiple outlets at once.
* Create homescreen icons for your scenes.
* Sort and rearrange the list of outlets as you wish.
* Hide unused outlets.
* Group outlets.
* Select own icons for outlets and scenes.
* Use dedicated icons for all states of a widget: On, Off, Unreachable.
This app is open source: GPLv2/v3 license. There is no relation to the Anel-Elektronik company. If you want to report a bug or express a wish, please use the email address on this store page or the website: https://github.com/davidgraeff/Android-NetPowerctrl/issues.