Virus Free No Ads
1. After installation, initial setup starts, and you register IC cards ("Suica", "nanaco", "Edy" and so on).
2. After you check that NFC is ON, the device is locked when device is in sleep mode.
3. The lock screen appears when you push the power button, and you can unlock it by touching it with the registered IC card.
You can register some IC cards ("Suica", "nanaco" and so on). You can prepare spare IC cards just in case that you lose the registered IC card, You can share the devices only among the people who are permitted to use them.
You can add the registration upper limit by buying Add-on.
In addition to the normal mode, there is the Monitoring mode. While the monitoring mode is working, When Monitoring mode is enabled, "fake" pattern lock is displayed on lock screen.
If someone tries to unlock it, photos are secretly taken by the front camera to identify them.
The photos are saved in Gallery application.
On the Monitoring mode, you can unlock the device by touching it with a registered IC card like a normal mode.
- This application locks your devices strongly. You cannot unlock the devices without registered IC cards ("Suica", "nanaco" and so on).
Please note that if you lose all of the registered IC cards, you cannot use your devices any more. We recommend registration multiple IC card.
*You can set up an alternative password just in case you lose IC cards. Please note that if you lose all of the registered IC cards and an alternative password, there is no way to rescue from the condition!
- Devices cannot be locked when Airplane mode is ON or NFC is OFF.
- Some of devices do not let NFC work while they are being charged.
*"Suica" is the registered trademark of East Japan Railway Company.
*"nanaco" is the registered trademark of Seven Card Service Co., Ltd.
*"Edy" is the registered trademark of Rakuten Edy, Inc.