Send SMS to your phone - letting it do some useful things automatically :
* Make it call someone - very useful in authorizing other people to open your building's gate.
(Example: you want your friend to enter your building's parking lot - so let him send SMS to your PHONE, and then your phone will dial the gate's number, while you're doing your usual stuff without being bothered)
* Send SMS back to the sender - very useful if you want to answer to some certain people with some certain text ...
* Make it call back to the SMS sender - if you lost your phone, send it SMS and it'll dial you back automatically.
* Make it play sound/music
(Important: none of the above is a default app behavior, you should actively define each and every of the actions)
You can define automated actions:
- by specific SMS senders (contacts/phone numbers)
- by specific text
The app is completely free, no ads, but some limitations:
- you can define up to three different actions
- each action supports up to three different contacts/persons
(In the 'Pro' version no limitations what-so-ever)