Solitaire Classic has been a choice for many as a way of passing time and providing real pleasure. Solitaire Classic offers one of the best categories of card games, since there are many different categories to choose from, the very reason as to why Solitaire Classic remains popular. Playing Solitaire Classic on mobile offers a wider variety and consistent pleasure as the one derived when playing physically. Playing Solitaire Classic as an mobile game helps players to gain some valuable experience. Solitaire Classic is a game that requires skill and patience, but rewards the players who can think fast in any of the Solitaire games.
- Classic Solitaire
- Spider Solitaire
- Freecell Solitaire
- Forty Thieves Solitaire
- Full-screen User Interface with auto re-size
- Game Statistics
- How to Play Info
- Re-size cards according to your needs
- Various options for Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire
What is Solitaire Game ?
Solitaire is any tabletop game which one can play by oneself. In the US, it refers to a card game played by oneself; In the UK the term Patience refers to solitaire with cards. The term "solitaire" is also used for single-player games of concentration and skill using a set layout of tiles, pegs or stones rather than cards. These games include Peg solitaire and Mahjong solitaire. Most solitaire games function as a puzzle which, due to a different starting position, may (or may not) be solved in a different fashion each time.
How to Play:
- This is one of the best known card games; but for those who want to know how to play, a brief explanation on how to play this solitaire game online is next:
- The solitaire game begins with the distribution of a deck of cards on the table (mobile screen); this version displays several columns of cards and a stack of cards facing down in the upper left corner.
- The objective of the game is to get all the cards organized by suit in the empty boxes at the top right of the screen, starting with the aces of each suit and continuing in ascending order to end the piles with the Kings on top (of the Queens :).
- The player will drag individual cards or face up stacks and place them below any other face up card, providing the value is one value lower and their suit is different color than the one they are being placed upon.
- Click on the stack of cards at the top left corner to open new cards; drag the opened card to a column if the value and suit fits the objective of the game.
- Aces should be dragged to the empty boxes:
- A King or a stack of cards with a King at the top should be dragged to an empty space, when available, to free the faced down stacks.
- Click on the face down cards to show their value.
This cards game do not allow cheats, in other words the solitaire player must follow the rules of the game !!!