Virus Free No Ads
Your comments or suggestions would be appreciated anytime. We are working hard to implement new features.
Procedure. (Please refer to screen shots or YouTube Video.)
1. In Ankidroid's Edit Card screen, copy the target word.
2. Start Sound4Ankidroid. (The app searches the word in the clipboard automatically.)
3. Click a sound link. If you hear the sound, it's been downloaded without error. Usually one click will do, but sometimes you need to click several times. If a " download START" message appears, the download will be almost always successful, so please wait for a few secs.
4. Hide or Exit Sound4Ankidroid.
5. The sound file name is in your clipboard already, so just paste it where you think appropriate.
6. Save the card.
If you want to repeat it and if you Hided instead of Exited Sound4Ankidroid, you can start it from the notification. So you don't have to go to Home to launch it.
Sound Basket: Every time you play a pronunciation link, it will be stored in the basket. After you played many, all of them will be copied to the card. If you don't want all of them, open the Sound Basket from the menu. You can toggle the selection by a click and play it by a long click.
Currently we support only English dictionaries and will add more. If you need other language dictionaries, please let us know.
This is open source project : https://github.com/cojcoj/android-soundcapture4ankidroid
(Search keywords) Ankidroid, dictionary, sound, pronunciation, web dictionary, Flash card, language, capture, download