Our application provides simple way to manage and control your stock using your mobile device.
Maintain products catalog (Name, Barcode, Photo) including quantity in stock. Recently we have also added ability to create product Groups (folders) for Goods.
Speed up Inventory process using your camera as barcode scanner.
- Incoming - to register goods arrival to stock (check in);
- Outgoing - to register goods leaving stock (check out);
- Inventory - to perform inventory-taking process and adjust quantities in catalog to match actual physical count.
You can add items to document in a variety of ways:
- Select item from goods catalog (you can search it by name);
- Scan item's barcode with your camera;
- Import from Excel spreadsheet (use Settings to define columns for import);
- export documents to Excel spreadsheet (for example, you can implement exchange with your back-office software this way);
- send documents to E-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox;
- backup and restore your database;
- setup convenient document colors;
- search, sort and filter lists of goods and documents;
Our support is ready to answer any of your questions. If you experience any problems using our application, please contact us. We would also appreciate any suggestions and comments regarding our software. Use “Question or suggestion” menu item in application to send us a message or simply send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project is still under active development. If you are not satisfied, please do not rate application with one star without contacting us. We are trying to improve and fix all bugs and issues as soon as possible. Just send us a message.
Privacy permissions required by our application:
android.permission.CAMERA is used for taking pictures of goods and scanning barcodes;
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS is used solely to provide your e-mail address when you send us feedback so that we can reply to your message;
- Now any folder can be used to backup and restore database;
- Added ability to use fractional numbers in 'Quantity' field. Use 'Settings' to set the number of digits after decimal point;
- Added ability to export Goods (items in stock) to Excel;
- Improved image processing, now it's more convenient and ensures stable work;
- Improved import from Excel files, removed dependency on cell formats;
- Fixed bug when loading big Excel files;
- Fixed bug with adding photo on MIUI phones (Xiaomi, etc.);
- Added search by barcode;
- Ability to crop and rotate images;
- View big image by clicking on thumb in the list;
- You can change cropped image size in settings - default is equal to your screen width;
- Small usability improvements and bug fixes;