FREE Download & FREE Trial!
Strength Matters is the ultimate health & fitness magazine for the Everyday Athlete. It's perfect for people who value an intelligent approach to fitness education and for the fitness miss fits who stopped buying mainstream fitness magazines a long time ago.
Strength Matters magazine helps Everyday Athletes harness their full athletic potential.
What does it mean to be athletic? By definition, it is to be physically active and strong— two things we should all—man, woman, 25 years old or 55 years young— strive toward.
The word “athlete” usually conjures an image of the 1%, either the professional sportsperson or Hollywood’s perfectly chiseled celebrity. What about the other 99%? That’s where we come in.
Using the same measures that elite athletes do, we will guide and coach the Everyday Athlete into a healthy, sustainable and realistic state of fitness ready for whatever the game of life throws at them.
We will also regularly delve into what it takes to be mentally strong as well as nutritionally sound. We are less about counting calories and more about living to 100.
Over the last decade the general population’s hunger for knowledge about fitness and wellness has skyrocketed, and increasingly people want to know what the coaches, personal trainers, and nutrition experts know.
That is why it’s their voices, points of view and expertise we feature. It’s also why we help them become the best at what they do. In every issue, we speak directly to the fitness professionals in the Pro’s Toolbox section.
Industry gurus will provide tangible business advice, top coaching tips and insider information on how to help clients become the healthiest, happiest versions of themselves.
Strength Matters also knows that people who love health and fitness have lives outside the gym—and we explore that too.
Whether it is indulging in our coffee obsession, tracking down the healthiest (and tastiest) places to eat, drink and stay in highly sought-after travel destinations or reviewing the latest fitness gadgets and workout gear, you can trust us to find the best of what is out there. We know that sometimes life gets in the way of everything else, but healthy living shouldn’t be one of those things.
**You have an inner athlete—let us help you tap into it.**
Optimized specifically for iOS, we have exclusive audio and video interviews and content within the magazine, giving you fantastic insights into achieving success.
Strength Matters Magazine is the perfect way to help you achieve incredible health & fitness success. So why not download our FREE issue or try our FREE TRIAL, and see where Strength Matters can take you?
*** Test out the FREE TRIAL ***.
- 1-year subscription US$29.99 (Save over 50%)
- 1 Month subscription for US$5.99 (Save over 25%)
- A Single Issue for US$7.99 (non-subscription)
* Subscription automatically renewed until canceled. Payment for all purchases will be charged to your account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBER'S AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://realstrengthmatters.com/ for more information.