- Sudoku originally called Number Place is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", or "regions") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.
- With Sudoku Offline Game Free you can practice offline & free to train your brain, you will be given a challenge with numbers, 5 difficulty levels and multi challenge game mode.
It offers sudoku puzzles variations, 5 levels of difficulty and comes with a total of 20,000 puzzles. All Sudoku Brain have a unique solution that can be discovered without guesing.
- 9x9 grid with multiple game modes.
- 5 difficulty levels and multiple Sudoku puzzles variations.
- Extra regions: X-Sudoku, Hyper-Sudoku, Percent-Sudoku, Color-Sudoku.
- Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with auto fill / erase option.
- Auto-save and unlimited Undo and Redo.
- Intelligent hints that use only logic.
- Checking analytics your sudoku board.
- Play offline and don't require network to play the game.
- Every puzzle play for free and daily updated.
Thank you for playing Sudoku Free Game & Offline today! Thank you for your feedback! And thank you for your support!