Operational Hours: Monday - Friday. 07:00am to 10:00am ONLY. We do not operate on weekends and public holidays.
Operating Areas: Please see in-app for operating geofence. SWAT services only selected areas for the pilot launch. We appreciate your patience and we will want to expand to serve more areas soon!
SWAT is smartest and cheapest way to commute. We provide pre-booked taxi-like services at bus-like prices.
How does SWAT work? There are THREE main services:
(1) 1-day Advanced Prebooking - Prebook by 10pm the night before. Get a guaranteed ride at a guaranteed time.
(2) Same day prebooking is available from 7am onwards. Please request 30 minutes in advance.
(3) On-demand rides for the last minute commuters are also available via Roger our ChatBot.
- SWAT picks up different commuters along the way without affecting the ETA of anyone onboard.
What does this mean for you?
- You have to walk a short distance (<300 meters) to your pre-designated pickup spots to help optimise travelling time. Please bear this in mind as you plan your morning commute.
- There are 5 types of pick up spots: bus stops, taxi stands, lamp posts, petrol kiosks, and landmarks.
- Bus stops, taxi stands, and lamp posts are identified by specific numbers. For e.g. bus stop #42914 and lamp post #17.
- Petrol kiosks and landmarks are identified by street addresses.
What to expect?
- We will provide you an estimated time of arrival (ETA) for your journey and we promise that this will not change under normal road conditions.
- Your travelling time will be slightly longer than if you took a taxi but no more than 10 minutes.
- The actual time might vary depending on road conditions - we have no control over traffic jams due to accidents or vehicle breakdowns.
- The price will be a flat fee of $5.00 regardless of distance.
- Swatmobile will wait for 1 minute at the pick up location - not more not less. Please be punctual and avoid missing Swatmobile.
How do I pay?
- You pay for your ride with SWAT Credit. Each SWAT credit is equivalent to SGD $1. You need to purchase SWAT credits to book your ride with SWAT.
- You purchase for SWAT Credit with your credit card.
- You will get $10 SWAT credit - equivalent to 2 free rides - when you enter your credit card details.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- 1-day advance pre-booking - there is no cancellation penalty if you cancel within 15 minutes of getting your ride information. On the day of the ride itself, there will be no cancellation fees if you cancel the ride within 15 minutes of getting your first ride update. However, if you cancel after 15 minutes of getting your first update, there will be a $2.50 cancellation fee.
- Same day pre-booking - There is no penalty if you cancel within 2 minutes of accepting your offer. you will be charged $2.50 credit if you cancel after 2 minutes.