- Synchronize your iCloud calendar on your Android device for free.
- There are no limitations, all features are available for free. Features include:
* 2 way syncrhonisation
* Connects directly to iCloud servers - no third party servers are used.
* Tutorial to log in with 2 step verification.
* Background syncrhonisation
* Multiple accounts and multiple calendars
* Use your default calendar to manage events
* Change passwords
* Create new calendars from the app itself
- Setup only takes 4 steps. Calendars are synced to your default calendar on your phone / tablet.
** If you are using 2 factor authentication, you must generate an app specific password when logging in.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.