Virus Free No Ads
**Check on the following machine.
-Sony Xperia Acro (SO-02C Android 2.3.4)
-Sony Xperia ZR(SO-04E Android 5.1.1)
-Sony Xperia Z3(SO-01G Android 5.0.2)
-Google Nexus7-2012(Andorid 5.1, 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1)
-Google Nexus9(Android 6.0.1)
-For more information, See https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5D8yls4tGqPa3hWUUVDSTVTamc&usp=sharing
Perform a task by time and user events that occur in the Android device has been specified.
(1) Execute BeanShell2 script
(2) Possible to easily create a battery saving profile (Quick Tasks)
(3) Can perform a terminal control of its own by creating a profile
(4) You can enable or disable immediately as needed to create a profile and more than one group.(For example, both of MYGROUP and quick task)
(5) Widget on / off WIFI, Bluetooth of registration to the screen
(6) Widget screen lock and battery condition can be registered on the screen
(7) Can be registered in the shortcut of the screen lock.(For when you do not want to use the widget)
* An event (such as a screen lock device on WIFI) events that occurred in the terminal
* A task units that perform the functions in summarizes the action of one or more events and it is starting trigger
Can be started from here the built-in task in the following events.
Airplane Mode is turned on
Airplane Mode is turned off
Battery level changes
Battery level reaches 10% or less
Battery level reaches 20% or less
Battery level reaches 90% or greater
Battery is fully charged
Bluetooth adapter is connected to the device
Bluetooth adapter is disconnected to the device
Bluetooth adapter is turned off
Bluetooth adapter is turned on
Restart of the device has been completed
Phone was waiting.
Phone is off-hook.
Phone is ringing.
Light sensor detects the brightness.
Light sensor not detects the brightness.
Proximity sensor detects a proximity
Proximity sensor no longer detects the proximity
AC power is connected
Power has changed from AC to battery
Screen is locked
Screen is unlocked
WIFI device is connected to the access point
WIFI device is disconnected to the access point
WIFI device is turned off
WIFI device is turned on