Spin up a server on a commute or tap into the system log over breakfast coffee. Termius is the way you connect to a headless or remote system with the device you use every day. It is an innovative cross-platform Mosh-compatible, Telnet and SSH terminal, designed for Android, iOS and Desktop. Termius is the app of choice to operate and manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS.
What makes Termius the best free SSH, Telnet and Mosh-compatible client?
· Cross-platform, available on the device you use every day (also iOS, and desktop)
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OS X, etc.
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· 2FA, key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator
· Import and export keys using an SD card, the File Manager, and Email
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding
· Zlib traffic compression
· Native app with Material Design
· 11 awesome color schemes and adjustable fonts
· Hardware keyboard support
· Terminal functions may be assigned to physical gestures such as shaking
· Handy session notifications
· Built in Telnet and Mosh-compatible client
· Local terminal with bash
· No ads or banners — Ever!
Or subscribe to tap into tons of extra functionality:
· Cross-device, use your Premium subscription on multiple devices
· Zero-knowledge cloud storage
· Secure synchronization, your data is available on all your devices: Android, iOS, and Desktop
· Keep your account secure with Authy Two Factor Authentication
· Client-side data encryption (AES-256)
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy support for SSH sessions
· Handy tabs to run multiple sessions parallelly
· Import and export configuration data with the ~/.ssh/config migration tool.
· Home Screen Widget for quick access to hosts and active connections
· Pattern lock to keep app data secure
· SSH key agent forwarding
· Stay always updated, get the latest version immediately after release for free
· And much more
For more information check out https://www.termius.com
Suggest your ideas - https://support.termius.com/
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
Follow us on Twitter: @TermiusHQ