“Think! Think!” helps children acquire “thinking sense” – the base of critical thinking.
- 2,000+ quizzes classified with 30+ types, with more added frequently
- Using gamification and adaptive learning to attract children continuously
- “Records” to let children know their improvement of the score
- 10 minutes per day - children can feel “I want to play more!” every day, while also preventing eyestrain.
- Contents and system based on the knowledge of Japanese famous cram school Hanamaru Group
- Both fun and educational quizzes made by professional creators offering quizzes for “Global Math Challenge”
From 4 to 12 years old children mainly
＜Results before release＞
- Introduced to 3 public schools leading educational innovation in Japan
- Used in one of the classes in Hanamaru Group
- Used in temporary classes at orphanages and elementary schools in Laos, Cambodia, etc. offered by Hanamaru Group
＜How to use＞
・ Once this application is activated, five types of question genres are displayed per day.
Users can play three types of question genres from them. Five types of different questions will be displayed on the next day.
・ Users can check their own records from a “record” screen.
＜Goal of this application＞
- Acquiring “thinking sense” – a base of critical thinking ability, effectively developed in early childhood
As technology advances, robots and artificial intelligence become much more capable of simple processing. For this reason, it is becoming more important for humans to further develop abilities unique to them/us, such as critical thinking. Critical thinking here includes not only logic but also creativity based on intuition, which cannot easily be replaced by artificial intelligence. We believe that humans have a “thinking sense” which is a base of critical thinking that can only fully develop during early childhood, as with perfect pitch. A good example is the ability to call things up in one’s mind and handle them freely, a thinking process typically required in 3D mathematic exercises. This application will provide children with a rich thinking experience to help them develop their “thinking sense” in their most critical period.
- Learning to love thinking
Confucius once said, “One who knows is no match for one who likes. One who likes is no match for one who enjoys.” We believe the best way to develop “thinking sense” is to lead them to love thinking. Of course we aim to help your children perform better on this application. However, we strongly hope that children start to think by themselves even outside of this app, finding new problems in their daily lives and trying to think of a solution themselves.
・Non-Neon CPU devices (e.g. Tegra 2) can not play This App.