Getting tickets to the best performances in your city has never been easier than with TodayTix, the highest-rated ticketing app in the Play Store. Created by Broadway producers, TodayTix provides insightful guidance into the world of culture, allowing users to discover new shows and unlock access to the best seats at the best prices.
First launched for tickets to New York's Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, TodayTix is now available in London's West End, Chicago, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Washington D.C., Seattle, Philadelphia and Connecticut.
---- FEATURES ----
TodayTix simplifies and streamlines the previously difficult theater ticket buying experience. Here's how:
- Take the guesswork out of buying theater tickets. We always list the best prices up to 30 days in advance.
- Enter daily lotteries to popular Broadway and Off-Broadway shows. Win free tickets, access to exclusive deals, and more!
- Unlock day-of Rush tickets at deep discounts on a first-come, first-served basis every performance day.
- Skip the lines. Book tickets in just 30 seconds or less, and never wait in long lines again.
- Sign up for alerts. Find out when tickets to your favorite sold out show becomes available. Get reminders the next time Rush and Lottery deals are live.
- Refer a friend and save even more. When your friend uses your referral code, they get a discount off their first purchase, and you get a credit towards your next show!
- Get the VIP treatment. Our customers rave about our friendly and personable service.
- Buy with confidence. Unlike many other apps, we work directly with the theatre’s box office, never with ticket brokers.
---- THE BUZZ ----
“An app that solves the biggest annoyance with buying theater tickets.” - Business Insider UK
“The Uber of Broadway tickets.” - Forbes
“Save money, save time, and feel like a VIP while you’re doing it.” – Entertainment Weekly
“TodayTix is for travelers who don’t feel like killing prime New York City touring time by waiting in line at TKTS, or for those who prefer to plan a few days ahead of time rather than risking their plans to the vagaries of same-day availability.”- Frommer’s
---- CONNECT WITH US ----