TrackAddict, by HP Tuners, transforms your Android™ device into a motorsports telemetry and video system. See your lap times instantly, capture video and telemetry data, compare circuit laps side-by-side, impress your friends with video+data overlays, and more!
It's quick and easy to get started, and HP Tuners has made most of this app's features available for free!
• Road Course, Autocross, Rally, Drift, and Drag Racing
• Race Timing + Data Logging + Analysis + Video
• Works Almost Anywhere! 850+ Recognized Circuits, or Add Your Own
• GPS Lap Timer & Display with Predictive Timing (Circuit mode)
• High-Definition Video Recording & Multiple Video+Data Overlay Options
• Lap, GPS, G-Force, and OBD-II Data Logging
• Driving Line Analysis, Statistics, and Run / Lap Comparison
• Optional Live Telemetry Streaming via Live.RaceRender.com (requires upgrade)
• Also Supports External GPS and OBD-II Devices
• OBD-II Live Monitor, Code Scanning / Reset, and Data Logging
• Easily Exports Data and Video to RaceRender
Always drive safely. Intended for responsible use in a controlled motorsports environment. Use at your own risk.
Works on compatible GPS-enabled Android devices. Devices which do not contain suitable GPS hardware may work when combined with a compatible external GPS device. Performance depends on good GPS reception conditions, and may vary. Features, capabilities, and pricing may differ between platforms and are subject to change at any time.
OBD functionality is optional, and would require a supported OBD-II interface device and a compatible OBD-II compliant vehicle. See website for details.
Features and capabilities can vary depending on your device and other circumstances.
Use of Live Streaming feature is optional and requires a premium upgrade. Services are provided as-is, and are subject to change or discontinuation at any time. This functionality does have privacy implications. Please see this app's online documentation and http://Live.RaceRender.com before enabling its use. Use of Live Streaming service requires an Internet connection, and is therefore subject to your wireless carrier and/or Internet provider's data rates.