Triplinx is the official trip planner and transportation information resource for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA).
It covers the following transit agencies:
Durham Region Transit (DRT)
GO Transit (GO)
Hamilton Street Railway (HSR)
Mississauga Transit (MiWay)
Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
Union Pearson Express (UP Express)
York Region Transit (YRT)
We've been continuously improving Triplinx to serve you better. We are pleased to share a new version of Triplinx. This version now offers integrated real time transit departure information throughout the application along with several other enhancements. The real-time information is currently available for TTC (bus and streetcars only), HSR and YRT. Other agencies will be added when their data is available.
New features include:
• Next departures (real-time where available) by clicking on a stop on the map
• Real time information included in the trip planner, schedules, and nearby information
• Routes near your current location using "Around me"
• Search a stop or a route with the "Search" feature
• Convenient real time information for your "favourites"
• Improved presentation of stops and main routes on the map
Planning your trip is easy – simply enter your starting location and where you want to go, and Triplinx will tell you how to get there. You can customize your trip plan using the options such as maximum walking distance or mode of transportation. Triplinx is designed to provide information on trips using transit (combined with walk, cycle, or drive) as well as cycling or walking for the entire trip.