TwinKAS was founded by a team of enthusiastic humanitarian specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a platform that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of humanitarian and financial empowerment services.
We believe that the ability to live the routine you wish without having to work or rely on anyone else for cash.
To provide the system and support needed to enable our members achieve our vision.
The wellbeing of the populace are our long-term lead. The commitment of our members sets us stand out from the crowd, while we develop people for the enduring liability in a real-time process.
TwinKAS was created with the following mission: "to promote the greatest good, with a particular emphasis on helping man and the environment.
What are the things you need to know?
• There are different platforms of donation i.e., N5,000, N10,000, N20,000 and N50,000.
• The system is easy to sign up and mobile responsive.
• Donation is paid to individual account as assigned by the system.
• Payee, on receiving payment from a payer, is required to activate the payer with an activation code within 24 hours.
• On successful registration, donor is expected to pay to the assigned payee within 24 hours, otherwise will be archived.
• Activation is made within 24 hours of receiving payment from a payer, otherwise your account will be removed from the group.
• No refund of payment.
• Communication about the donation, rejection and approval is between you and the payee only.
• Activation code is generated and sent to members, which is used for activation on receiving payment from a payer.
• The activation code is kept confidential for security reasons, which allows the activation of a payer account/page.
• For your generosity, you’ll be rewarded with 200%.
• The payment method involves are through bank payment, transfer and cash at hand.
• In the case of cash at hand, the payee and the payer are requested to supervise the activation of the payer’s account/page.
• All disagreements and problems will be manually handled by system administrator. Submit a support ticket to report any issues.