Virus Free No Ads
• Real-time control of your money, in the palm of your hand
• Log on quickly using your UBank registered email address and password
• View your account balances and transactions or get a quick view of your account
• Transfer money between UBank accounts, to new and saved payees (1) and between linked accounts
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
• Find your nearest NAB ATM or rediATM with the locator tool to avoid those annoying ATM fees
• Make purchases using your phone wherever Visa payWave is accepted with UBank’s Mobile Payment option. Tap and pay for purchases using mobile payments(2) with a compatible phone(3).
To use the UBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number and a UBank account. Not a UBank account holder? Visit https://www.ubank.com.au today to open an account.
Tell us how we can improve our app and vote for ideas that you like by using the ‘Feedback’ feature within the app.
Currently the app does not feature the UHomeLoan product.
Not all website features are available in the UBank app.
All accounts must be confirmed to transfer funds and pay billers.
Users may observe the UBank app automatically populating the SMS security field when the phone receives a UBank security SMS.
When using this UBank Internet Banking app, you are protected by 256-bit encryption and other similar security measures that we use to protect the full version of UBank Internet Banking website. For more information on our security and online safety tips refer to the Security section at https://www.ubank.com.au/security
Keep track of your mobile device
Your mobile device is your way of accessing UBank internet banking website. Keep your UBank login and password separate from your mobile device. Get in touch with UBank immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device, your mobile service is suddenly disconnected or feel that someone may know your login details.
Subject to network provider coverage.
(1) UHomeLoan account currently not available within the UBank app.
(2) Mobile Payments requires an eligible UBank Ultra account.
(3) Requires Android 4.4 or higher with built-in NFC capability.
Conditions apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. The UBank name and logo are trademarks of NAB.
© UBank is a division of National Australia Bank Limited. ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686