UBS Access for convenient login – always there and easy to use
The UBS Access app is your equally secure and convenient access to our online services such as e-banking or the Mobile Banking app.
It couldn't be easier:
- E-Banking: Open the login page on your computer or tablet, scan the displayed QR code with the Access app on your smartphone and enter your PIN – and you are already securely logged into e-banking.
- Mobile Banking: Launch the Mobile Banking app on your smartphone, select "Access app" as the login method and enter your PIN – that's all it takes, and you can use all the functions of the Mobile Banking App.
Advantages of the UBS Access app:
- You always have the app with you and to log in you do not need a separate Access Card Display or Access Card with card reader (see note on safekeeping under "The UBS Access app is this secure")
- Access to e-banking or the Mobile Banking app is quick and convenient
- Secure login, as with the Access Card
The UBS Access app is this secure:
- The Access app is based on a UBS security solution of the latest generation
- For your personal protection you have to activate the app with a registration code before using it for the first time
- For security reasons you will receive the registration code by post
- For initial activation you need your Access Card Display or your Access Card with card reader
- Access to the app is protected by a PIN which you choose yourself
- To confirm certain instructions such as payments to new payees, changes to your address or personal security settings you still need your Access Card Display or your Access Card with card reader – so you should definitely keep them safe
This is how you register:
- Request the registration code in e-banking under menu item "Offerings > Means of access > Access app"
- As soon as you receive the registration code by post, launch the UBS Access app on your smartphone and follow the instructions
- You have a banking relationship with UBS Switzerland AG
- You already have an e-banking contract (valid "UBS Online Services declaration")
Are you interested in additional UBS apps?