The official UC San Diego Mobile app connects you to the UC San Diego campus with mobile-focused:
• Location based shuttle arrival information
• Real-time news and events updates
• Weather and surf reports
• Directions to nearby points of interest
• Quick access to campus services
• Dining menus and locations
• Interactive searchable map
Additionally, you can access a UC San Diego suite of services to find your classes, look up staff contact info, find a building, log your time, read campus news, reconcile your trip on the go lectures and much more!
• MyTritonLink: View your class schedule with personalized walking routes and map. View your account balance, holds, TRIP status, and more.
• Directory: Look up students, faculty, and staff by first or last name. Tap to contact people by phone and email.
• My Time: Staff who use My Time Entry can access the mobile version to input time. Managers can approve time submitted by staff.
• My Travel: Use My Travel Mobile to input expenses, take pictures of receipts and reconcile your trip while on the go.
• News: Browse through several campus news sources, including research, Medical Center, Blink, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Jacobs School of Engineering, Calit2, and the libraries.
• Courses: Browse and search for current and future term course schedule, including descriptions, times, locations. You can even tap to find the course location on the map or contact the instructor.
• Podcasts: Under the Courses icon, listen to course podcasts on your mobile device.
• Athletics: View UC San Diego sports news, schedules, and scores.
• Libraries: View hours, locations, and search the catalog.
• Tours: Take a self guided virtual tour of some featured campus landmarks or sign up for an in-person tour on your mobile device.
• Dining: View campus dining locations, hours and daily menus for facilities managed by Housing, Dining, and Hospitality.
• Bookstore: Look up textbooks by term/section, find current info