Virus Free No Ads
UniMobile for Android is a remote application that allows weighing or scaling of vehicles and/or goods using your Android phone or tablet.
UniMobile is free of charge and functional for users owning a UniWin solution with UniScreen or UniMobile functionality.
If you do not own a UniWin solution, the UniMobile app can connect to a demo UniWin Solution that is available through UniWin.nl
UniMobile is the first app developed for industrial weighing processes via WiFi or Mobile Data Connection.
It allows for more flexibilty in your logistical processes, which are already handled by your UniWin solution.
--> The UniWin solution is currently implemented world-wide in over 30 countries and it is Weights & Measures approved/certified for Europe and North America.
• Allow internal/external drivers to use UniMobile and save costs using all sorts of unmanned system, such as barcode-readers/RFID-readers/card-readers)
• Allow your excavator/forklift driver to use UniMobile to weigh incoming/outgoing goods, without having to leave the cabin.
• Allow external clients to use UniMobile so they can enter planning information.
• Further functionality depends on the configuration of your UniWin solution.
• Ability to use the build-in camera.
• Ability to use the build-in GPS-device for location tracking. (Visualized using Google Maps)
• Ability to overview of entered reference data, including reference images/photos's and GPS-location.
• Multi lingual.
• Applicable to all transaction-types of the UniWin solution, such as weighing/scaling, registering vehicles, perform access control, etc.
• Menu to suite user-preferred language and/or colour settings.
• A manual is available at www.uniwin.nl/en/downloads/UniMobile-And-en.pdf
• Click the Android menu button and select Settings.
• In the Connection Settings, you can enter the IP-address or Hostname of the UniWin Server in the param UniWin Host.
• A demo connection to UniWin.nl can be made by leaving the UniWin Host empty.
• Enter the port/socket number of the UniWin solution (normally defaulted to 6000).
• Select your unimobile address (optional) leave at _ to get an address automatically.
• Enter the optional password needed for the connection.
• All other settings (language, colour, screensizes, fontsizes, etc) can be used to modify your own preferences.
• WiFi or mobile data connection.
• UniWin Server license version 3.0/22.214.171.124 or higher, but we advise to use 3.0/126.96.36.199 or higher for best performance and security.
Contact us at www.uniwin.nl when you have any questions/remarks.
Or when you require more information regarding solutions to weigh/scale vehicles, manage access control on plant-sites or any other logistics need.
Compatible with Weighing/Scale Equipment from:
• Mettler Toledo
• Avery Weightronix
• Precia Molen
• Cardinal Scales
• Leon Engineering
• Rice Lake
• Weighbridge Software
• Scale Software
• Truck Scale
• Truckscale Software
• Truck Weighing
• Unmanned Weighbridge
• Unmanned Scale
• Unmanned Truckscale