Aadhaar Number is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of Indian Government. Aadhaar is the base of eliminating duplicate and fake identities. It alone can be used as an identity proof by any Indian citizen. It also serves as the basis for Know Your Customer (KYC) norms used by banks, financial institutions, telecom firms and others where customer profiles are maintained.
Aadhaar is the world's largest biometric ID system, with over 1.154 billion enrolled members as of 11 June 2017.As of this date, over 99% of Indians aged 18 and above had been enrolled in Aadhaar.
Update your Aadhar card in just few steps.You can check Aadhaar status by Enrollment no. Simply download the Check Aadhaar Status app and get the status tracked.
In this application you can know complete information about your Aadhaar Card and also book an appointment for your Aadhaar Card. And update or correction your details like Name, Age, address, and many more with help of this app.
★ Update Aadhaar details online :-
•Enter your Aadhaar Card number in the field provided.
•Enter the Text Verification number that appears below the card number field and click “Generate OTP”.
•Enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on Login
• Select the desired fields to be updated and select on Submit
• Upload the required documents, submit the request and save your Update Request number (URN) for any future reference.
• Once the request has been successfully submitted, you can download a copy of the update verification.
★ Features of App :-
- Check your Aadhar Card Status
- Find AADHAR Linking Status
- Easily Update Aadhaar Crad details.
- Find Nearest Aadhar Card Center.
- Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents.
- Download e-AADHAR Card
- Book an appointment for Aadhaar Card.
- File New Complaint and Check Complaint Status.
- Know the Process for Applying Aadhaar Card for Children.
- Check Status of Your AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / ID
- Simple and Clear instructions.