Victoria Public Transport is an application which presents Victoria/Metro public transport information on mobile devices in an easy and intuitive way.
With this application, users can explore public transport information about timetable, line/route, disruptions and more. Users are able to add interested items to favourite list and view them directly.
NOTE: this application only displays public transport information for Victoria, Australia.
- Locate nearby public transport stations/stops.
- Locate nearby ticket outlets.
- Search whole public transport network by keywords.
- View stops on a line.
- View timetable for a staticon/stop.
- View Next 5 departures for a static/stop with/without direction.
- view stop pattern for a run.
- Add lines/routes/stations/stops from daily trip to favourite list.
- View next departures for favourites with no effort.
- Colour coded transport icons.
- Disruptions - information on planned or unplanned disruption for public transport.
- Train Line Information - information on train line status, planned works and extra services.
- Tram Service Changes - information on tram service changes and upcoming works.
Victoria Public Transport is based on the Timetable API provided by Public Transport Victoria (PTV). The use of the API in this application is licensed from Public Transport Victoria under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence.
- Favourite gets invalid when direction ID is changed in PTV data set.