WatchFace Widgets SmartWatch2
Virus Free No Ads
DEC UPDATE: Seems like latest firmware update messed up watchface widgets. Date and weekday and other stand-alone time displays are handled by firmware (app only feed images to show), please wait until Sony fix this bug. -> Fixed with Jan.14 firmware update.
Over 500+ WatchFace widget parts for you to design your own SmartWatch2 WatchFace design!
Up to any selectable 4 widgets can be used in free mode (unlocker available to free limitation. some large sized widgets are also available after unlock).
About WatchFace Widgets:
*Be sure to update your SmartWatch2 app and firmware to latest version.
After installing app, open preference, select widgets you want to use, then go to WatchFace editor. If SW2 shows blank and widgets not showing up, try turn off/on SW2 and/or reboot Android device.
- Many types of widgets for infinite customizations
- Launcher for launching SW2 app, phone app
- Call task in Tasker
- Control volume, poweramp, etc
- Calendar with Google calendar events
- Phone status
Network and other permissions are set to be used in future release, to get / set phone status.
Known bugs / limitations
- To use launcher / function widget, press power button and then touch widget. However, touching widget seems to have problem... trying to figure out what the cause is (might be SW2 firmware problem). It seems like touch response depends on location of widget?
- To use Tasker call, be sure to enable external call in Tasker preference.
- After marking check widgets, it may take little time before widget appear in list.
- Some widgets may not appear well on monochrome screen.
- SmartWatch2 battery meter won't be available unless Sony releases API to get those data.
More and more widget parts are under development.
Special Thanks to : icons8.com for providing great icons.
openweathermap.org/ for providing weather info.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2