INTRODUCING “App Name” CALLER ID!
“App Name” caller ID helps you identify numbers real-time while the call is happening - even the ones not in your phonebook. No more number guessing or avoiding unknown callers – “App Name” caller ID prepares you for the call. If your local pizza vendor doesn’t pick up the phone when you’re calling, “App Name” caller ID will suggest alternative nearby places. You can always adjust your caller ID settings in the settings menu.
Who-is-Calling name-Announcer of caller name and adders is very applicable in a situation like if you're driving and the phone is in your pocket or some one sends you an SMS whereas your smart phone is in other room.
Who-is-Calling - trace caller name Announcer simply speaks it out.
This is free Who-is-Calling Name Announcer speaks each factor whereas some one is looking for you or ship you a message and caller name info, you'll determine voice caller name it with out looking to your sensible phone. Caller Name Announcer makes use of the constructed-in Android text content-to-speech engine to speaks the incoming caller identify or SMS sender name and contents of the SMS. Caller Name Announcer is not going to work in case your good phone doesn't have texl content-to-speech library however this isn't an issue you may easily download it from Google play store.
Who-is-Calling and address Name Announcer Announces as saying caller name
* Caller Name if exist in contacts
Incoming Caller Name Announcer
Truedialer is to use by Who-is-Calling
* If doesn't exist in contacts, loud caller name that unknown
* Speaks incoming SMS contents and sender name
your Who-is-Calling - voice Name Talker speaks out the caller name from Contact
Easily customise your Caller Name Announcer software
Who-is-Calling apps speaks out identify spam numbers
* Enable/disable speaking caller name
* Enable/disable incoming SMS sender caller name tracker
* Enable/disable incoming SMS sender name and contents of the SMS
* Multiple time announcements
* Choosing delay time between announcements
* Announce whereas silent option checkbox
Share information and Block numbers for good
* Ringtones settings
* Volume Settings
* Change default talking language
* Change default speaking Who-is-Calling location language speed
* For voice, You can choose any accessible language within the cellphone or download top quality voice
Get notification on numbers as the calls you receive- name Who-is-Calling
* Free download Who-is-Calling – voice announcer for your android
* Set as dog caller sounds
internet calling and text
easy Number Management
I guess you don't know. This top Communication app is just 4.3M. When running in the background, basically it does not take up memory.