CNET - "A good meatspace party game is hard to find...but Who Lurks ticks all the right boxes. It's kind of like Clue mixed with John Carpenter's "The Thing"."
Pocket Tactics - "It's clear that there's more to the game than the traitor mechanism"
Who Lurks is a local party game involving deception. Where players assume the role of crew members on the AE Hybrid spaceship.
Play as a human protecting the crew, or stay undercover as an alien saboteur set on eradicating all human life. Each player takes turns performing tasks to conceal or reveal the alien lifeform.
Discover, deceive, or die in this intensely fun party game!
- Experience this thrilling and familiar party board game style in a digital format.
- Practice your poker face with local multiplayer and 3-6 of your closest friends.
- Play with a single device in pass-and-play mode.
- Perfect the use of your Alien Abilities and disrupt the human players.
- Enjoy a fast-paced single-player mode and unlock more content.
- Colorblind mode across the full game. Because we love inclusivity.
We would love to know what you think of the game, so please leave us your review. We're working to make this a better gaming experience for you.
Follow and reach us on