Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you. Set the app to scan for and switch to best network.
Includes home screen widgets:
- detailed connection info
- connect to a network with a single tap
- toggle "best network switcher"
New and improved:
• Better compatibility with Android 6+.
• Updated design.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch to a network with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget.
• "Best network switcher" scans for and switches to a better network if found (out of those configured, off by default, please see app settings);
Some features require the premium package, available right in the application through Google Wallet:
Per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap connect widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.*.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar, the "best network switcher".
Orders are processed by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
The free version contains ads. The full (premium) version does not.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed for automatic scanning and discovery open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Change system settings" used by the "access point / tether" widget.
"Market billing service" is needed to purchase "premium" version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (email is also shown in the about box and below).