Known to others as "Sequence", "One Eyed Jack", "Jack Foolery", "Wild Jacks" or "Crazy Jacks". Try to make sequences of five with your cards.
How to Play:
- Game modes: 2 players (1v1) and 3 players (1v1v1).
- Each player selects one from six cards in hands and places a chip on the matching card on the game board.
- Two Eyed Jacks (Clubs/Diamonds) can be placed anywhere on the board
- One Eyed Jacks (Spades/Hearts) can remove any of your opponent's chips unless that chip is already a part of a sequence.
- The 4 corners are wild and belong to all players and can be used as a chip in a sequence.
- The goal is to create a sequence of 5 chips either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. One sequence is required for 2 players, while two sequences for 3 players.
- HD Graphics / sound effects
- Smooth animation
- Online mode / Practise mode
- Automatically match opponents
- 2 or 3 players supported